What do you think of when you hear the word vulnerable?
Weakness, small, fearful? Andrea and Brooke think quite the opposite.
In this episode Gold Ivy gives an update on the vulnerable work they have been doing on themselves and how embodying vulnerability has been paying off for them. The human connection is what we’re all searching for and after this episode you may just find it a little easier to let the people closest to you in a bit more, voice your needs, and create more meaningful conversations where you feel fully seen.
3 Gold Stars
- Journal about a time where being vulnerable worked in your favor.
- Determine your top 5 list of who you can share your struggles and strengths with at any point in your life.
- Challenge yourself to bring up an important goal you are working on or struggle you could use support with in a conversation this week.
When I hear the word vulnerability- what comes to mind?
Who am I comfortable being vulnerable with and why?
When was the last time I was vulnerable? How did I feel after and what good came from it?
Piece of Gold
Work with Transformational Coach Catherine Gagnon- www.catherinegagnon.ca/en
- Catherine’s Discover Session Booking- https://calendly.com/catgagnon/discoverysessiondecouverte
Find Gold Ivy Health Co. on-
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/goldivyhealthco/
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth.
Our hope is that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.