Think of a time when you were in a complete state of wonder- when you get goosebumps or you have that ah-ha moment, or you were completely open to a new and exciting idea, where it feels like you become new or refreshed or enlightened by a new idea or way of thinking. Where were you? What were you doing? What created the goosebumps? What brought tears to your eyes? What lit you up? Inspiration changes your thinking patterns which in turn will change your actions into something exciting that aligns with your heart’s desires.
How do you get inspired and why is it so important to seek out inspiration? Gold Ivy Health Co. was built with a mission to inspire and in this episode, Andrea & Brooke dive into the importance of inspiration in their daily lives and where they find it. Brooke also explains why she needs inspiration now more than ever and an update on her medical mystery. Whether it’s for your health, career, your relationships, or happiness, getting inspired can transform our thought patterns which can then transform our actions and inevitably the trajectory of our lives.
So tune into episode 39 and get inspired!
3 Gold Stars
1. Decide on a self-growth practice (exercise, listen to a podcast, meditate) that you can fall back on when you are lacking inspiration.
2.Pick a book to read in the next month that covers a topic that inspires you.
3. Reflect on the last time you got goosebumps or chills. How can you incorporate more of that feeling into your life?
1. When was the last time you felt really inspired? Where were you and what were you doing?
2. How do you feel you’ve inspired others? How would you like to in the future?
3. Who in your life has inspired you and why?
Piece of Gold
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth and hope that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.