Mark Dexter and Marina Aguilera
Ever wonder what it would be like to live as a nomad, living on the road? Gold Ivy sat down with Mark Dexter and Marina Aguilera, the creators of The Wander Box, to hear all about it. They discuss strategies for self-care, productivity, pursuing passions, and keeping the peace on the road and in The.Wander.Box. You’ll hear about their struggles and the lessons they’ve learned along the way. Tune in as Mark and Marina share how important it is to never stop wandering toward adventure and trusting yourself throughout the journey.
Find Mark and Marina’s social handles and where to find them under the resources section below!
3 Gold Stars
- When you’re feeling down turn on your favorite music, get outside, and move your body.
- Take at least 10 minutes each morning to connect to yourself.
- Express daily affirmations with yourself
- Where can you fit time to reflect into your day?
- What adventure is calling your name?
- What sets your soul on fire? How can you get more of that into your schedule?
Pieces of Gold
Instagram- @the.wander.box & @cruisinmarina
Facebook- The Wandering Dexters
Videography- Shaman Motion Pictures
Marina’s Mushrooms- firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth and hope that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.