Andrea & Brooke took Ivy Unleashed on the road again to Lake Wisconsin to share another inspiring story. Kristine Herbert, Andrea’s sister-in-law and Brooke’s cousin-in-law, walked them through her experience of loss and adventure. For the first 5 years of Kristine’s marriage, she struggled with infertility and loss and coped with hardship by booking beautiful and challenging adventures. Tune in to hear Kristine’s experience of climbing the infertility mountain and the literal mountain in Tanzania, Mt. Kilimanjaro, as proof to herself that she is capable of climbing whatever mountain life puts in her path.
3 Gold Stars
- Always plan an adventure to look forward to.
- Find gratitude by thinking about someone else’s hardship.
- Remind yourself in uncomfortable seasons that growth is possible.
- What have I experienced in my life that was a struggle in the moment, but looking back I am grateful for the lesson it taught me?
- What adventure is calling my name?
- When I am in a trying time, what does my soul need (rest, support, meditation, comedy)? What practice do I need to establish to allow me to check in with myself and my needs?
Piece of Gold
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth and hope that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.