Dr. Rachel Allyn
Psychologist & Pleasure Expert
Buckle up! It’s time to talk about pleasure with the “Pleasure Expert” and author of The Pleasure is All Yours, Dr. Rachel Allyn.
This life changing conversation explores how pleasure is so much more than erotica and what pleasure truly is- a route to healing, a life force energy, a birthright, and so much more. Andrea & Brooke asked and received insight about intimacy and trauma in their own lives and how the history of America has shaped their view and ability to receive pleasure.
Dr. Rachel Allyn’s emphasis on Bodyfulness to heal your body’s disconnection will get you thinking about your relationship with others and yourself, how trauma is stored in your body, and how your self-worth affects your ability to indulge in everyday pleasures. This dynamic and juicy conversation is definitely one you do NOT want to miss!
3 Gold Stars
- To name it, is to tame it- name how you feel and your experience. Acknowledge the feeling, so it can be heard and then released.
- Expression not repression- don’t hold everything inside, let out a sign, cry, etc.
- Movement is medicine- but not at the expense of rest.
- What is one way I can celebrate my body this week?
- On a scale from 1-10 how connected am I with my body? What is one thing I could do to help move that number closer to 10?
- What would being connected to my body look like for me?
Piece of Gold
Find Dr. Rachel Allyn on-
Get Dr. Rachel Allyn’s book “The Pleasure Is All Yours”- https://www.amazon.com/Pleasure-All-Yours-Reclaim-Reignite/dp/1611808588
Find Gold Ivy Health Co. on-
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth.
Our hope is that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.