How do you balance the desire to challenge and push vs. rejuvenate and have compassion for yourself?
Andrea and Brooke are constantly finding the balance between the two. Whether it’s marathon training, motherhood, or health challenges grit is consistently required while living life. And as flawed and imperfect beings that get worn out from navigating life, we need just as much grace.
Tune into this episode to hear the meaning Gold Ivy puts on grace and grit in their own lives and business, and reflect on how you create balance in the grace vs. grit balancing act too.
3 Gold Stars
- Determine what grit and grace look like for you this season of life.
- Establish one self-care practice that you can commit to every single day, so you fill up your cup and have something to give.
- Ask yourself before you go to sleep, “how can I show up for my future even more tomorrow?”.
In the past, what has grit and grace looked like for me?
How do I know when I need to give myself a little more grace?
How do I know when I need to dig deep and develop a little more grit?
Piece of Gold
Mel Robbins – 5 Second Rule
Find Gold Ivy Health Co. on-
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/goldivyhealthco/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Gold-Ivy-Health-Co-103783871542834
- TikTok- https://www.tiktok.com/@goldivyhealthco?lang=en
- YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBMqcMHUwkToYb-kkAuD_w
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth.
Our hope is that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.