What do you need your day to look like so that you’re actually okay? Andrea & Brooke always keep the conversation real and today they’re opening up about their current struggles. You’ll hear talk of expectations, support, productivity, clarity, anxiety, chasing your dreams, rest, and the shame cycle that comes from focusing too much on what they SHOULD be doing. But don’t worry, they won’t stay stuck in that cycle. You’ll hear their solutions on how to ditch the shoulds and get back to a life that’s full of fulfillment, fun, AND rest.
3 Gold Stars
- Define who your go-to person is for when you’re feeling off or not like yourself.
- Start writing- to-do list, journal, priority list, speak into notes on your phone- your mind is not a notepad, get it out of you and onto paper.
- Find a slow activity that brings you peace and helps you listen to your body.
Piece of Gold
Mentioned in the episode-
Alan Stein Jr.’s Books-
Present Over Perfect- Shauna Niequist
Find Gold Ivy Health Co. on-
- Website- https://goldivyhealthco.com
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/goldivyhealthco/
MOVE with Gold Ivy– https://goldivyhealthco.com/move
Customized Running Training Plans- https://goldivyhealthco.com/shop
Holistic Health Coaching– https://goldivyhealthco.com/coaching/
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth.
Our hope is that you transform our lessons into your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.