One of the most overlooked topics in the health field is what Gold Ivy is talking about today- the gut-brain axis.
Andrea & Brooke dive into research and discuss the connection between the gut and brain, the circadian rhythm of the gut, roles of neurotransmitters to our mental health, tips on how to improve the health of your gut, and so much more.
Tune in now to hear more about the secret to healing: the gut-brain axis.
3 Gold Stars
- Prioritize at least one thing every day to support your mental health (i.e., meditating every morning).
- Prioritize at least one thing every day to support your gut health (i.e., eating 4 servings of vegetables to help feed the good bugs in your gut microbiome)
- Try a new stress management technique you haven’t tried before this week to see how it can positively impact your mood.
Piece of Gold
- WONDERBELLY: https://wonderbelly.com/
- Promo Code: GOLDEN15 for 15% off at checkout
Mentioned in the Episode-
Gut Health Starter Kit: https://goldivyhealthco.com/shop/
Find Gold Ivy Health Co. on-
- Website- https://goldivyhealthco.com
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/goldivyhealthco/
MOVE with Gold Ivy– https://goldivyhealthco.com/move
Customized Running Training Plans- https://goldivyhealthco.com/shop
Holistic Health Coaching– https://goldivyhealthco.com/coaching/
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth.
Our hope is that you transform our lessons into your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.