Think of those days where your schedule is packed, your inbox is full of emails, you need to get to the grocery store, your place is a mess, you’ve committed to too many activities, you can hardly catch your breath, and you do not even know where to start. When everything feels chaotic and overwhelming, we want to provide you with 5 tools to help move you through to a more peaceful and productive place.
When you’re in the space where you feel you just can’t get a hold of your schedule, time, mental peace, or self-care, use our acronym, CHAOS, to direct your next move.
- C- Calm- Calm the chaotic energy down- slow your breath, slow your pace, slow your mind.
- H- Help- Ask for help- let someone know you have too much on your plate, delegate, get a hug.
- A- Action- Plan out your next moves to start crushing that to-do list, prioritize your first few big items and knock them off the list.
- O- Opportunity- Find the opportunity in the chaos- gratitude, notice your strengths, realign with your values.
- S- Sabbath- Rest- Take intentional time to sleep, slow down, connect, observe, and rejuvenate.
Tune in to hear Andrea and Brooke discuss how they use the C-H-A-O-S framework to get started, gain momentum, and conquer the chaos that we all face in our lives.
3 Gold Stars
- Schedule an activity that creates order in your mind (exercise, to-do list, journaling) each day for at least 10 minutes.
- Write down something you are grateful for and how it is a gift in your life right now.
- Practice deep breathing during chaotic moments this week.
- When you think of calm- what comes to mind? Where are you, what are you doing, when are you feeling most at peace?
- What could ‘help’ look like for you in this season of life?
- What things could you add into your weekly schedule to help fill your cup back up? When would you schedule them in for?
Piece of Gold
Healing Food of the Week-
This week’s healing food is tea and here’s why! 👇
Green and black tea contain high levels of vitamins C, D, K, and riboflavin.
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬: Multiple studies show that the polyphenols in green tea block the formation of cancer-causing compounds. Green tea is especially important in the prevention of breast and prostate cancer.
𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: Legend has it that a Chinese emperor discovered tea in 2737 B.C.E. when some tea leaves blew into his pot of boiling water.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲-
Green Tea Matcha Smoothie- https://www.jessicagavin.com/super-green-smoothie-with-matcha-tea/
Jasmine Green Iced Tea Limeade- https://www.jessicagavin.com/jasmine-green-iced-tea-limeade/
Healing Food Source – 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘔.𝘋. 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘩 𝘗𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘰 𝘕.𝘋. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘰 𝘔.𝘈., 𝘓.𝘔.𝘛.
Don’t forget to join the Ivy League and get access to our weekly newsletter for inspiring stories, strategic wellness tips, and to stay caught up with our journey. We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth and hope that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.