What words come to mind when you think about alcohol?
Andrea & Brooke decided to take a break from alcohol for the month of April and were surprised to learn many life lessons. They noticed the sensations, thoughts, desires, and challenges that came up and in this episode you’ll hear their thoughts. What feelings are you chasing with alcohol?
Tune in to help reflect even deeper on our culture that glorifies drinking alcohol, how alcohol affects our brain, and how Gold Ivy plans to incorporate it, moving forward in this one, big beautiful life.
3 Gold Stars
- Experiment with planning a substance free day or night and allow the urges to move through you without judgement. Sit with the discomfort.
- Notice how alcohol is portrayed in the media and your beliefs around what alcohol brings to your life.
- Pay attention to people and environments you feel comfortable to be in, without a substance.
Piece of Gold
SAMHSA’s National Helpline (Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration)-
Find Gold Ivy Health Co. on-
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/goldivyhealthco/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Gold-Ivy-Health-Co-103783871542834
- TikTok- https://www.tiktok.com/@goldivyhealthco?lang=en
- YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBMqcMHUwkToYb-kkAuD_w
MOVE with Gold Ivy– weekly virtual workouts- https://goldivyhealthco.com/store-2/
Customized Running Training Plans- https://goldivyhealthco.com/store-2/
Gut Health Coaching– https://goldivyhealthco.com/store-2/Free-Discovery-Call-for-Gut-Health-Coaching-p275887610
Holistic Health Coaching– https://goldivyhealthco.com/coaching/
We thank you for joining us in the fearless pursuit of self-discovery and growth.
Our hope is that you transform our lessons into your gold.
Listen to your truth and go chase your gold.
– Gold Ivy Health Co.